A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Fernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec).
Dr. Fernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Tobias Fernandez MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cesar T. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Cesar Fernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cesar Fernandez practices Gastroenterology near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Gastroenterologists.