A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Fortes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortes graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Fortes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Fontanilla Fortes MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cesar F. Fortes practice?
- Dr. Cesar Fortes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cesar Fortes practices Emergency Medicine near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Amityville, NY.
See Bay Shore Emergency Physicians.