A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Fortes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortes graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Fortes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fortes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan