A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Freytes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Freytes, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Freytes graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Freytes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Freytes MD is a male Hematologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Cesar Freytes practice?
- Dr. Cesar Freytes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cesar Freytes practices Hematology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Hematologists.