A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Gomez-Lozano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Gomez-Lozano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Gomez-Lozano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez-Lozano graduated from Univ Tech De Pereira, Fac De Med, Pereira, Risaralda, Colombia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gomez-Lozano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Augusto Gomez-Lozano MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cesar A. Gomez-Lozano practice?
- Dr. Cesar Gomez-Lozano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cesar Gomez-Lozano practices Internal Medicine near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Garland Internists.