Dr. Cesar Duque Gomez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cesar Duque Gomez?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 22nd, 2010

Dr. Cesar Duque

I took my father to this doctor several times. My father was diabetic, yes was, my father is now deceased. This doctor showed no interest when I would ask him to send my dad to specialist he needed to see. He would give my father more medicine. Dr. Duque told my dad to stop taking his medication for diabetes, what doctor in their right mind tells a diabetic patient to stop taking his medication, when the patient has been diabetic for more than 15yrs. that of course led to my father having more health problems. I don't trust this doctor or recomend him to anyone.

September 20th, 2017