A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Hidalgo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Hidalgo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Hidalgo, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hidalgo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Hidalgo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Diaz Hidalgo MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cesar D. Hidalgo practice?
- Dr. Cesar Hidalgo has 1 office location.
- Dr. Cesar Hidalgo practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.