A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Hidalgo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Hidalgo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Hidalgo, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hidalgo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Hidalgo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Diaz Hidalgo MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Cesar D. Hidalgo practice?
- Dr. Cesar Hidalgo has 1 office location.
- Dr. Cesar Hidalgo practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Rochester Hills, MI.