A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Hidalgo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Hidalgo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Hidalgo, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hidalgo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Hidalgo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hidalgo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cesar D. Hidalgo practice?
- Dr. Cesar Hidalgo practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Rochester Hills, MI.