A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from Universidad De Sevilla.
Dr. Jordan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar E Jordan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Cesar E. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Cesar Jordan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cesar Jordan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Brooksville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Brooksville Primary Care Doctors and Brooksville General Practitioners.