A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from Universidad De Sevilla.
Dr. Jordan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar E Jordan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Cesar E. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Cesar Jordan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cesar Jordan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Brooksville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Brooksville Primary Care Doctors and Brooksville General Practitioners.