A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Katigbak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Katigbak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katigbak
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katigbak Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Katigbak graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katigbak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Katigbak Katigbak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cesar K. Katigbak practice?
- Dr. Cesar Katigbak has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Katigbak practices Family Medicine near Bullhead City, AZ.
See Bullhead City Family Physicians.