A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Katigbak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Katigbak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katigbak
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Katigbak Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Katigbak graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katigbak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Katigbak Katigbak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cesar K. Katigbak practice?
- Dr. Cesar Katigbak has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Katigbak practices Family Medicine near Bullhead City, AZ.
See Bullhead City Family Physicians.