A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Liendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liendo
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Liendo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Liendo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Liendo graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Liendo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overton Brooks Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Hernan Liendo MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cesar H. Liendo practice?
- Dr. Cesar Liendo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cesar Liendo practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Tyler Internists, Tyler Pulmonologists, Tyler Critical Care Practitioners, and Tyler Sleep Medicine Doctors.