A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Liendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liendo
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liendo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Liendo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Liendo graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Liendo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overton Brooks Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Hernan Liendo MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cesar H. Liendo practice?
- Dr. Cesar Liendo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cesar Liendo practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Tyler Internists, Tyler Pulmonologists, Tyler Critical Care Practitioners, and Tyler Sleep Medicine Doctors.