A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Llanera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Llanera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Llanera graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Llanera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Cordova Ambulatory Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar L Llanera MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cesar L. Llanera practice?
- Dr. Cesar Llanera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cesar Llanera practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Pain Management Doctors and Pensacola Anesthesiologists.