A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Matos-Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Matos-Martinez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matos-Martinez
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Matos-Martinez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Matos-Martinez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Matos-Martinez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Matos-Martinez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- McAllen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Alberto Matos-Martinez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cesar A. Matos-Martinez practice?
- Dr. Cesar Matos-Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Matos-Martinez practices Psychiatry near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Psychiatrists.