A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Mesia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mesia
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mesia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Mesia, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesia graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mesia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Igor Mesia MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cesar I. Mesia practice?
- Dr. Cesar Mesia has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Mesia practices Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.