A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Mesia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mesia
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Mesia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Mesia, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesia graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mesia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Igor Mesia MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cesar I. Mesia practice?
- Dr. Cesar Mesia has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Mesia practices Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.