A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Mesia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Mesia, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesia graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mesia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mesia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans