A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Nahas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Nahas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nahas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nahas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Nahas, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahas graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nahas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Nahas FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cesar Nahas practice?
- Dr. Cesar Nahas has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Nahas practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Webster, TX.
See Webster Surgeons.