A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Nahas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Nahas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nahas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nahas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Nahas, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahas graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nahas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Nahas FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cesar Nahas practice?
- Dr. Cesar Nahas has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Nahas practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Webster, TX.
See Webster Surgeons.