A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Ortega is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Ortega, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ortega has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Houston North West MC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Antonio Ortega MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cesar A. Ortega practice?
- Dr. Cesar Ortega has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cesar Ortega practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.