A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Ortiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortiz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ortiz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Ortiz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Simeon Ortiz MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Cesar S. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Cesar Ortiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Ortiz practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians and San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.