A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Ortiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortiz
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ortiz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Ortiz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Simeon Ortiz MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Cesar S. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Cesar Ortiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Ortiz practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.