A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Paulin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Paulin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulin graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Paulin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Central State Medical Center NJ
- Centrastate Medical Center, Freehold, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Mabanag Paulin MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cesar M. Paulin practice?
- Dr. Cesar Paulin has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Paulin practices Internal Medicine near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Internists.