Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cesar Pena
Dr. Cesar Pena, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chula Vista, CA, with another office in Chula Vista, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Pena is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital - Chula Vista Campus, Paradise Valley Hospital/Adventist Health and Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. Dr. Pena has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Cesar Pena has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Cesar Pena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.
Dr. Andres Bustamante
Chula Vista, CA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Luis Bedoya
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Chula Vista, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Luis Sanchez
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Chula Vista, CA 0.01 mi33