Dr. Cesar Quililan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cesar Quililan?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Cesar Quililan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 7th, 2017

excellent doctor

March 23rd, 2015

Rating on Metrohealth

I have been a patient of Cesar Quililan, for many years. (6+ since before he was at Metrohealth) I've continued to see him even though I now live more then 2 hours away because I like him however I will no longer be his patient because trying to get a prescription (prescribed by Dr. Q) refilled has become impossible. Literally EVERY time I try to get a refill there is a problem. Either the strength is wrong, ( Norco 5/300 instead of 5/325 even though I've carefully told the nurse exactly what I needed and then was told....you need to tell us what you need!!!) the actual meds are wrong (the nurse writes for a script I've never gotten and has never been prescribed to me before that costs $500 instead of $12. (ie; fiorinal that I've never taken instead of fioricet that I have always taken.) Getting it fixed is nearly impossible and I often have to travel the 2 hours to get the correct script because they won't do it over the phone. I'll call 3 or 4 times for refill and 5 days later it's not ready and they have no idea what I'm talking about. Most recently I called for a refill early enough to get the script before I ran out. I called (6 days later) to see if it was ready and was told I couldn't get it refilled until I saw the doctor. I can understand needing to see the doctor in order to make sure I still need those meds but NO ONE bothered to call and tell me that I was unable to get the meds and NOW I won't be able to get in to see him for weeks so NOW I'll be out of meds that the Doctor says I need. Just to be clear the people at the front counter of often very nice but I've had it....this is the worse customer service I've ever received and not that anyone cares but will no longer put up with it.

September 25th, 2012

great doctor

First time I met this doctor I felt very comfortable. I think he really enjoys what he is doing and seems interested in listening to me. He tries to explain things to me and assures me that i will be taken care of. and sometimes its that matters

May 10th, 2017