A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Reyes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Reyes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Reyes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Reyes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cesar Reyes practice?
- Dr. Cesar Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Reyes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.