Dr. Cesar Reyes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Reyes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Reyes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reyes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cesar Reyes practice?
Dr. Cesar Reyes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, TX and McKinney, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists and San Antonio Radiologists.