Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2.5

Worst Doctor show details Worst Doctor
by NK on Jun 26th, 2016

This was the worst Doctor I've ever been to. I was always early for my appointments. I'd wait roughly an hour to see him once in the room. He was very unfriendly, unconcerned about anything I spoke about. Seemed annoyed when my boyfriend was with me, because the first visit he was somewhat nice, but asked what I had heard about pregnancy, would not tell me things I needed to know, unless I had "heard" from someone. My friends are not OBGYN's. The one older lady at the front for some reason always dealt with me and was always rude or giving me a hard time about my insurance. One of the nurses was very rude and rough at first. Then she warmed up to us. I didn't have time for that. We were always very friendly. Which, usually I look out for myself, but I felt trapped. I gave one star for everything except the diagnosis, I was obviously pregnant. It was a disaster. They almost ruined my first pregnancy, but we switched doctors after our third visit. Never again. I'm with the best doctor now.

Worst bedside manner show details Worst bedside manner
May 13th, 2016

Went in for a procedure, no explanation of what he was doing. I was in tears begging him to stop and he continued. Does not answer questions and dismisses any concerns or thoughts. Will never return.

Oct 7th, 2015

Dr Reyes is very rude and during my delivery I had to tell him to hurry up and get his gown on because I was ready to push. He just took his time...worst experience ever

Oct 3rd, 2013

I'm always waiting. A minimum of 30 minutes to an hour and a half. Once I finally get in, I'm rushed. And I'm paying a ridiculous amount of money out of pocket :\

Sep 10th, 2013

Always seems to be in a rush.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Jan 27th, 2012

I have been a patient since 1984. Dr. Reyes and staff are very nice and welcoming. Very pleased.

Nov 30th, 2011

Does not explain anything. Let's you know what's going on a leaves in a hurry. It's sad we cannot get a question in and have to look up google for an answer.

Nice doctor! show details Nice doctor!
Aug 30th, 2011

I am always very thankful for the staff and for the care that Dr. Reyes shows. He is great.

Nov 4th, 2009