A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Rodarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Rodarte is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodarte graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rodarte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar M Rodarte DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cesar M. Rodarte practice?
- Dr. Cesar Rodarte has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cesar Rodarte practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.