Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

2.5

Mar 21st, 2015

I talked with Doctor for about 5 minutes and received bill for level 4 service.

Patient show details Patient
by Joshua Johnson on May 24th, 2014

My wife has been a patient of Dr Connie since she was 9 yrs old I myself and daughter have been patients since she was born almost 14 yrs ago. The service and care the wonderful people at both the Mesa and Chandler offices!

by jobless on May 21st, 2014

hes a good doctor if he would take more tiime to hear your problems hes just too busy gettin rich

wise decision not too show details wise decision not too
Oct 10th, 2013

Never got a chance to see Dr Rodarte, receptionist was very rude over phone, but decided to go check out the place and caught the receptionist throwing a mini fit in the office and tearing up papers so I left. Having a bad day?....maybe?...but enough to make me not want to even give him a try and after reading reviews I think it was a wise decision. Which was a good decision because I just found someone wonderful.

mad patient show details mad patient
by kln on Jul 30th, 2013

The lady who answers the phone snippy and eude.waiting for ever for call back

Aug 28th, 2012

Have been going there awhile..And have put up with his short personality. But the last visit was the last straw.. He does not care for his patients I felt like a nuisance rather then a patient.. Asked why are you here..I tell him and he is rude about wanted me to read the paperwork i brought in (I am not a Dr)..left us in room without seeing us and did not come back into say he was finished..Very rude...will never go back and i should have listend to the other patience that warned me of his rudeness... Awful Dr...

Oct 10th, 2011

They are No professionals , they never returns phone calls . They never took care my Mother who is senior 85 years old

greed show details greed
by mr. d on Nov 12th, 2009

its all about the money, i know what i need and just needed a referral but they FORCED me to have a visit, and they didnt do anything other than what i said i needed from the get go!!