Family Physicians, General Practitioner

590 N Alma School Rd
Ste 7
Chandler, AZ 85224
480-899-5888
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  wise decision not too  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2013

Never got a chance to see Dr Rodarte, receptionist was very rude over phone, but decided to go check out the place and caught the receptionist throwing a mini fit in the office and tearing up papers so I left. Having a bad day?....maybe?...but enough to make me not want to even give him a try and after reading reviews I think it was a wise decision. Which was a good decision because I just found someone wonderful.

|  mad patient  |  show details
by kln on Jul 30th, 2013

The lady who answers the phone snippy and eude.waiting for ever for call back

|  Mr. Jones  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2013

Nearly impossible to find office hours online. And leave your need for bedside manner and real concern at the door. Because you not likely find it beyond the ladies up front. They are always pleasant and kind even when it's a bad day.

|  As any other Doctor  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2012

I have been to both Rodarte and Connie. Their appointment is the easiest. Both have done good treatment for me, I would give additional points to Connie. After going thru tests in the lab, I usually get a letter from them about the result. They take care ...Its just like any other profession, if you use good manners in talking and explaining, you will be responded likewise...I will give a "GOOD" grade to them.

|  show details
Aug 28th, 2012

Have been going there awhile..And have put up with his short personality. But the last visit was the last straw.. He does not care for his patients I felt like a nuisance rather then a patient.. Asked why are you here..I tell him and he is rude about wanted me to read the paperwork i brought in (I am not a Dr)..left us in room without seeing us and did not come back into say he was finished..Very rude...will never go back and i should have listend to the other patience that warned me of his rudeness... Awful Dr...

|  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

They are No professionals , they never returns phone calls . They never took care my Mother who is senior 85 years old

|  greed  |  show details
by mr. d on Nov 12th, 2009

its all about the money, i know what i need and just needed a referral but they FORCED me to have a visit, and they didnt do anything other than what i said i needed from the get go!!