Dr. Cesar Rodarte Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cesar Rodarte?

Disrespectful and rude DR. did not go in my room just he send my prescription for pain with his nurse he shouldnot hav ebeen paid for that visit

Posted on April 21st, 2017

my dr. was Cony Crepensik but she is retiring so I had to see Dr Rodarte I went for my monthly prescription for my pain meds for cronic lower back raditing to my legs and Reumathoid Arttites he didn't read my health history and bascily told me that I was addicited to them he is very in profecional

The rudest, crudest, unprofessional, unsympathetic, uncaring doctor I have ever been to during my 60 year lifespan!

Posted on March 29th, 2017

I purposefully went out of my way to try to be friendly to him always greeting him with a smile and "hello" whenever I saw him but he remained cold as stone never even cracking any kind of a smile or peasantry in return! His office minions are just as rude and make nasty comments in Spanish when they mistakenly think you don't speak the language yourself! I wouldn't bring my pets to him and I'd be better of being treated by my Vet!

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Run to any doctor other than Rodarte.....

Posted on March 22nd, 2015

I talked with Doctor for about 5 minutes and received bill for level 4 service.

Patient

Posted on May 24th, 2014

My wife has been a patient of Dr Connie since she was 9 yrs old I myself and daughter have been patients since she was born almost 14 yrs ago. The service and care the wonderful people at both the Mesa and Chandler offices!

Posted on May 21st, 2014

hes a good doctor if he would take more tiime to hear your problems hes just too busy gettin rich

wise decision not too

Posted on October 10th, 2013

Never got a chance to see Dr Rodarte, receptionist was very rude over phone, but decided to go check out the place and caught the receptionist throwing a mini fit in the office and tearing up papers so I left. Having a bad day?....maybe?...but enough to make me not want to even give him a try and after reading reviews I think it was a wise decision. Which was a good decision because I just found someone wonderful.

mad patient

Posted on July 30th, 2013

The lady who answers the phone snippy and eude.waiting for ever for call back

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Have been going there awhile..And have put up with his short personality. But the last visit was the last straw.. He does not care for his patients I felt like a nuisance rather then a patient.. Asked why are you here..I tell him and he is rude about wanted me to read the paperwork i brought in (I am not a Dr)..left us in room without seeing us and did not come back into say he was finished..Very rude...will never go back and i should have listend to the other patience that warned me of his rudeness... Awful Dr...

Posted on October 10th, 2011

They are No professionals , they never returns phone calls . They never took care my Mother who is senior 85 years old

greed

Posted on November 12th, 2009

its all about the money, i know what i need and just needed a referral but they FORCED me to have a visit, and they didnt do anything other than what i said i needed from the get go!!

Posted on October 24th, 2017