Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

1733 Weston Brent Ln
Ste A
El Paso, TX 79935
915-595-4074
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Horrible Doctor  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2014

This doctor could not find anything wrong with me despite all the pain I've been in for 5 years. He makes you feel likes it's all I'm your head and doesn't care about your pain. Just tried to get you out of his office as soon as possible!!!

Apr 12th, 2013

I've been in pain for 3 months now to include bleeding; seen the DR 4 times and have not received any treatement to cure or help the pain or bleed. From a 1-10 I am at a 10 as far as pain and no sense of urgency from the staff or DR to assist me. Put the ointment is what they say. He sends you to his pharmacy and a hospital where he benefits financially. Beware!

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

Despite the fact that I have Avery serious condition,he lied to me about it and poo pooed my health off. HE then try to blame something else for my health concern and it took a doctor not in his field to really let me know. my accurate diagnosis and give recommendations so my condition wouldn't worsen,

Jul 13th, 2012

He is a great and caring doctor. Very patient, answers questions! He does want to make sure that you follow his medical advice on follow up visits.

|  Failed to care enough to find my hernia-Dont recommend  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

He wasnt able to find the problem for my pain despite all the ct scans and tests he ran. He made me feel like I was stupid for feeling pain because he wouldnt find anything. Dr Salazar was rude to me and he was in a bad mood. Before I was leaving the office, I needed a doctors note for work, and the older lady upfront with short hair was super inconvinienced. The following week I was operated in emergency for an umbilical hernia by a specialist. What does that tell you????

by Todd Roth on May 5th, 2010

Dr Salazar performed a upper endoscopy on me in May of 2008. He was very professional, courteous and caring about my concerns, especially during the waiting period for test results after my procedure. I currently have another medical issue and will be seeing him again in the near future. Overall, I would definately recommend Dr. Salazar.

Sep 8th, 2005 on yahoo.com

Hope yo don't mind waiting...: This dr. NEVER kept an appointment with me! If my appointment was at 1 pm, I was not taken to an exam room until 2:30. The staff was mostly nice but I always had to spend all afternoon there and the dr just didn't care about

Read Full Review at yahoo.com