Dr. Cesar Salazar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cesar Salazar?

February 8th, 2016

FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!!!!! I have been with this doctor for eight years and he has done nothing nothing to help me. He is arrogant stubborn and never listens to the patient. He has prescribed only six medications in the eight years that I have seen him. He gave me a gas bloating medicine for pain. He made me feel like I was going crazy and that my pain was imaginary. I would not recommend this doctor at all, find another G.I. doctor. If there was a zero rating that's what he would've gotten.

August 25th, 2014

Dr. Salazar becomes defensive when asked questions regarding lab work, procedures, plan of care, or health in general instead of providing patient/family education about the serious health condition and the implications. In addition, he is rude and arrogant. He talks down and says that I am over-reaching in trying to understand medical issues. The care that he has provided has been reactive rather than pro active. When delivering bad news, he even says not to get emotional, that there is no need for that. This man lacks civility, empathy and social graces. Crude, crude, crude.

March 28th, 2014

Horrible Doctor

This doctor could not find anything wrong with me despite all the pain I've been in for 5 years. He makes you feel likes it's all I'm your head and doesn't care about your pain. Just tried to get you out of his office as soon as possible!!!

April 12th, 2013

I've been in pain for 3 months now to include bleeding; seen the DR 4 times and have not received any treatement to cure or help the pain or bleed. From a 1-10 I am at a 10 as far as pain and no sense of urgency from the staff or DR to assist me. Put the ointment is what they say. He sends you to his pharmacy and a hospital where he benefits financially. Beware!

July 30th, 2012

Disappointed

Despite the fact that I have Avery serious condition,he lied to me about it and poo pooed my health off. HE then try to blame something else for my health concern and it took a doctor not in his field to really let me know. my accurate diagnosis and give recommendations so my condition wouldn't worsen,

July 13th, 2012

He is a great and caring doctor. Very patient, answers questions! He does want to make sure that you follow his medical advice on follow up visits.

June 14th, 2011

Failed to care enough to find my hernia-Dont recommend

He wasnt able to find the problem for my pain despite all the ct scans and tests he ran. He made me feel like I was stupid for feeling pain because he wouldnt find anything. Dr Salazar was rude to me and he was in a bad mood. Before I was leaving the office, I needed a doctors note for work, and the older lady upfront with short hair was super inconvinienced. The following week I was operated in emergency for an umbilical hernia by a specialist. What does that tell you????

May 5th, 2010

Dr Salazar performed a upper endoscopy on me in May of 2008. He was very professional, courteous and caring about my concerns, especially during the waiting period for test results after my procedure. I currently have another medical issue and will be seeing him again in the near future. Overall, I would definately recommend Dr. Salazar.

October 25th, 2016