A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Santiago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Santiago is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Santiago, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Fecal Incontinence
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiago graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Santiago has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Same-Day Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Alberto Santiago MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cesar A. Santiago practice?
- Dr. Cesar Santiago has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cesar Santiago practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lutz, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.