Learn more about Dr. Cesar Santiago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Santiago is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santiago
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santiago Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Santiago, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Fecal Incontinence
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiago graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santiago has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Same-Day Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Alberto Santiago MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cesar A. Santiago practice?
- Dr. Cesar Santiago has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Santiago practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Colorectal Surgeons and Tampa Surgeons.