A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Sastre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sastre
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sastre Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Sastre, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sastre graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Sastre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Julio Sastre MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Cesar J. Sastre practice?
- Dr. Cesar Sastre has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Sastre practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.