A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Sastre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Sastre, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sastre graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Sastre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Julio Sastre MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Cesar J. Sastre practice?
- Dr. Cesar Sastre has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Sastre practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.