Dr. Cesar Sierra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cesar Sierra?

June 16th, 2017

Outstanding physician

Compassionate, intelligent, excellent bedside manner

October 15th, 2016

Excellent doctor

Had an upper and lower bleph this week. Dr Sierra delayed my surgery because of a potential problem with my eyes that he wanted checked out. I appreciated the caution although delay was inconvenient. All appointments were prompt and easy. He spent time with me answering my questions and I felt I was in great hands. Post op instructions were very clear although I would have gotten prescriptions ahead of time had his office let me know. I think the results will be great. Office staff was very nice and courteous. My only complaint is he did not call the day after the surgery to check up. He should have done that.

July 21st, 2016

Outstanding Surgeon (and also a great person)

Dr. Sierra is an incredibly gifted surgeon and also a lovely, kind person who spends a great deal of time with you. He has answered my never-ending questions with patience and respect (and also has a nice sense of humor). I'm astounded by the negative reviews I see here. He is the LEAST arrogant surgeon I've ever met by quite a long shot, and I think his calm and respectful attitude are especially remarkable given the competitive (and often nasty) field of plastic surgery. He's really a wonderful doctor and a great guy. I trust him and recommend him very highly.

June 3rd, 2016

surgery did not succeed and my condition needs complete redo

April 28th, 2016

Excelente doctor, verter human be Best Dr ever

April 7th, 2016

I wanted to do a minor surgery with Dr. Sierra,but staff was unhelpful with setting up the procedure. I was waiting for a week for call back with the date, finally called the office. Sorry, I do not trust my eyes with the doctor who does not have a time to follow up with surgery logistics

March 30th, 2016

Dr. Sierra is the most professional, skilled eyelid surgeon in Fairfield County. His staff makes patients feel at home. I definitely recommend him. Lovely office too.

February 13th, 2016

Excellent surgeon I would highly recommend him and his staff. The Hamden location is where I went very clean and nice office. The staff was courteous and on time. he and his assistant make you feel so comfortable!! Nothing but a great experience every time! Not to mention an excellent surgeon.

February 5th, 2016

Dr. Sierra is the best eyelid surgeon period. His staff could not be friendlier.

November 18th, 2015

One and never want to go back

Wrong diagnosis in my case. Just feel strange after my first and only visit - cold? I did not want to go back for the appointment. Until I had a chance to read other review and find the word arrogant - excactly that. He spent the least time with me and charge double of my specialist who I am so lucky to find. Both of my spcialist are so excellent, knowledgable and warm. They both graduate from Ivyleague. I felt better after one visit. Thank you for the earlier review which made me feel comfortable not to see this doctor again. I also agree with another review regarding overcharge. I prefer to drive to Bridgeport for Eye Group of Connecticut for wonderful docotrs..

October 6th, 2015

Excellent doctor

Smart and thorough.None else explained my complicated condition so well.

June 25th, 2014

I've Never Felt Better! Thank You Dr. Sierra!!

Dr. Sierra performed the surgery on my blocked tear duct a couple of weeks ago. I have never felt better. He answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable and confident that I was in the very best hands. I had read blogs where people were in terrible pain after their surgery by other doctors. Thanks to this amazing surgeon I had zero pain. I truly hope that my other eye never has to be operated on - but if it does I know exactly who I want to do the surgery . . . Dr. Sierra!