A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Udani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Udani is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Udani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Udani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Udani graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Udani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Udani MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cesar Udani practice?
- Dr. Cesar Udani has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Udani practices Family Medicine near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Primary Care Doctors.