Dr. Cesar Velarde MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 9th, 2016
Very Unsatisfied!!!
Very rude and unprofessional staff, doctor is very cold and not very helpful. Had over 3 procedures and not once did they ever call to follow up. I had to call and set appointments and staff was always rude and short. Say they'll call back and never do. Takes a month to get an appointment. Would NOT recommend this doctor to my worse enemy..

September 5th, 2016
great experince
The office staff was very warm and professional and i had the time wrong and was called to see if i was still coming . Dr. was very knowable and he took his time to explain things. I was not rushed even tho i was 10 mins. later. I felt complete confidence that the Dr. know what he was talking about. Fill out new patience A S P and turn it right way ,cause than one is put on a cancellation list !

February 24th, 2016
Disappointed
When I first came to Dr Velarde, he was quite helpful and concerned. Unfortunately that passed. I came for a scheduled visit with increased pain and he did nothing, no tests, no increase in medication, no alternates. That was in September. There has been no follow-up even though he is still my physician. I have had no indication he received or looked at the tests that the orthopedist ordered indicating that my condition has deteriorated greatly and a new one that requires surgery has developed. I am truly disappointed in him.

August 2nd, 2012
Unfriendly Staff Worker at Dr C. Valarde Office
I am Adult male who called Dr. Cesar's office 3 times to see if he was taking new patiences, when the female desk worker did speak with me she let out a very unapproving attitude in her list of aquired needs even before someone is considered to be viewed before the doctor say ok we can help this person is the opinion of the doctor(s) and not hers1) A referral which I already had she never asked 2) MRI ansd CT Scan which I have had many3) Notes for pervious Dr which I can get in a daythes's a proper way to talk with people on the phone and if I would have snapped back then of course I would be the one in the wrong as she sits now thiniking she disencouraged me from trying to be treated with a chronic illness. I was treated unfairly and I am not going to allow her to mistreat me and not let the doctor or someone know how this woman's behavior is not good.....

November 10th, 2011
Excellent doctor, pain level before 8 to 10. After 2 to 3.