Dr. Cesar Velarde Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cesar Velarde?

May 17th, 2017

Horrible Dr!

This so called Dr is a joke! He didn't help me one bit....He is in this just to bill your insurance. ..he dosnt care about you at all.....so sad....made me feel worse from I walkrd in there....He gave me 800 ibrophen! Really I need neck surgery and like that is going to help ease the pain....I could of just gone to Walmart and picked that over the counter and saved my insurance from being billed hundreds of dollars.....don't go!!!

September 9th, 2016

Very Unsatisfied!!!

Very rude and unprofessional staff, doctor is very cold and not very helpful. Had over 3 procedures and not once did they ever call to follow up. I had to call and set appointments and staff was always rude and short. Say they'll call back and never do. Takes a month to get an appointment. Would NOT recommend this doctor to my worse enemy..

September 6th, 2016

great experince

The office staff was very warm and professional and i had the time wrong and was called to see if i was still coming . Dr. was very knowable and he took his time to explain things. I was not rushed even tho i was 10 mins. later. I felt complete confidence that the Dr. know what he was talking about. Fill out new patience A S P and turn it right way ,cause than one is put on a cancellation list !

August 2nd, 2012

Unfriendly Staff Worker at Dr C. Valarde Office

I am Adult male who called Dr. Cesar's office 3 times to see if he was taking new patiences, when the female desk worker did speak with me she let out a very unapproving attitude in her list of aquired needs even before someone is considered to be viewed before the doctor say ok we can help this person is the opinion of the doctor(s) and not hers1) A referral which I already had she never asked 2) MRI ansd CT Scan which I have had many3) Notes for pervious Dr which I can get in a daythes's a proper way to talk with people on the phone and if I would have snapped back then of course I would be the one in the wrong as she sits now thiniking she disencouraged me from trying to be treated with a chronic illness. I was treated unfairly and I am not going to allow her to mistreat me and not let the doctor or someone know how this woman's behavior is not good.....

November 10th, 2011

Excellent doctor, pain level before 8 to 10. After 2 to 3.

May 22nd, 2017