A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Velez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Velez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Velez graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Velez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Antelope Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Augusto Velez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Cesar A. Velez practice?
- Dr. Cesar Velez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cesar Velez practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles General Practitioners.