Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cesar Velilla
Dr. Cesar Velilla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miramar, FL. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Velilla is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital South, Aventura Hospital & Medical Center and Memorial Regional Hospital. Dr. Velilla has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Cesar Velilla has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cesar Velilla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miramar, FL.
Dr. Emilio Pando
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Hollywood, FL 0.06 mi22
Dr. Birjis Alam
Miramar, FL 0.06 mi32
Dr. Raja Mudad
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Miramar, FL 0.09 mi28