A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Cesare Lombroso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesare Lombroso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesare Lombroso, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Absence Epilepsy
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Infant Disorders
- Infantile Spasms
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombroso graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Genova. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lombroso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesare Thomas Lombroso MD and PHD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Cesare T. Lombroso practice?
- Dr. Cesare Lombroso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cesare Lombroso practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.