A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesare Peraglie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesare Peraglie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peraglie graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Peraglie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesare Paolo Peraglie MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cesare P. Peraglie practice?
- Dr. Cesare Peraglie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cesare Peraglie practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Davenport, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Davenport Colorectal Surgeons and Davenport Surgeons.