Dr. Cesare Saponieri MD and DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesare Saponieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesare Saponieri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesare Saponieri, MD, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saponieri graduated from Univ Di Bari, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bari, Italy. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saponieri has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saponieri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cesare Saponieri practice?
Dr. Cesare Saponieri practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Rockaway, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.