A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesare Saponieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesare Saponieri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesare Saponieri, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saponieri graduated from Univ Di Bari, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bari, Italy. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saponieri has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesare Saponieri DO and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cesare Saponieri practice?
- Dr. Cesare Saponieri has 17 office locations.
Dr. Cesare Saponieri practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Rockaway, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.