A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesare Saponieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesare Saponieri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saponieri
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Saponieri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesare Saponieri, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saponieri graduated from Univ Di Bari, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bari, Italy. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saponieri has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesare Saponieri DO and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Cesare Saponieri practice?
- Dr. Cesare Saponieri has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesare Saponieri practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.