A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cezanne Bermeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cezanne Bermeo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bermeo graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Bermeo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cezanne F Bermeo MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cezanne F. Bermeo practice?
- Dr. Cezanne Bermeo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cezanne Bermeo practices Internal Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Internists.