Psychiatrists

U Mass Memorial Medical Center
55 Lake Ave N
Worcester, MA 01655
508-486-5463
Locations and availability (2)

|  Former Patient  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2013

I had been a patient of Dr. Cimpeanu for almost 10 years when I was very ill with my mental illness. I was in the midst of a bad marriage and so I needed some extra help many times and he was always there for me. Not only was he there for me but he was extremely intelligent and knew what he was talking about. I am so thankful for the care he gave me during those difficult years. Today I live in another state and am under the care of another doctor with very few hospital visit in fact have not been hospitalized for several years now and on very little medication. I thank Dr. Cimpeanu for being a wonderful doctor to me and now I am healing from much of my mental illness. I contribute the healing to the care I received during those years that were so difficult to me. Thank you Dr. Cimpeanu!

|  show details
Oct 25th, 2009

This psychiatrist has been with me for many years and has cared for me and showed compassion even in the times I probably did not deserve it. He is a BRILLIANT doctor who works very long hours and at times it seems he lives for his job and his patients.