A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cezina Rocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cezina Rocha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocha graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Rocha has 8 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rocha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 32 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cezina Y. Rocha practice?
Dr. Cezina Rocha practices Gastroenterology near Batavia, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY.
See Batavia Gastroenterologists.