A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cezina Rocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cezina Rocha is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocha graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Rocha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Wyoming County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cezina Y Rocha MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cezina Y. Rocha practice?
- Dr. Cezina Rocha has 1 office location.
Dr. Cezina Rocha practices Gastroenterology near Batavia, NY.
See Batavia Gastroenterologists.