Dr. Cha Vang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cha Vang?

July 12th, 2017

Good doctor filling in at VA

We saw Dr Vang at the Spokane VA urgent care which is struggling to get doctors. We appreciate Dr Vang serving the veterans with quality care. He was kind and took plenty of time to address our concerns and offered treatment that was appropriate. Best care we've received at the VA in a long time.

August 19th, 2016

Incredibly arrogant with horrible bedside manner.

January 5th, 2015

Horrible bedside manner

He was awful! He stood at the door in my hospital room and pretty much yelled over at me- "your liver enzymes are really high" great, what does that mean? I'm not infective you know, you can come to the bedside and talk with me- not at me. He was obviously in a hurry and not interested in spending anytime with his patients. AND he treated me like I was a drug seeker and someone trying to use the system when I had pneumonia in both lungs and needed surgery that day for a dead gallbladder that was causing me severe abdominal pain! So I wasn't faking anything, I had a chest X-ray done, I was a very ill woman and then all my blood tests were "critically unstable" and a ultrasound confirmed I had bad gallstones and a bright red ( highly inflamed gallbladder) and needed surgery! But he still treated me like a dirtbag coming in to just be in the hospital??? I have no idea what this doctor thought, but his bedsideanner is horrible and I think he needs to get over himself! Do not see this doctor!! Ps.. I had great insurance so I wasn't in there taking advantage of the system!

August 14th, 2013

Lucky to have survived his care

The title says it all. From bedside manor to diagnoses & care I can say a good thing about my treatment.

June 10th, 2011

It's nice to know that a Vang is a Doctor. Congratulations.......Good luck with your practice

January 25th, 2016