A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaan Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ng
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ng Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaan Ng, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Bone Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from University of London, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaan Soong Ng BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chaan S. Ng practice?
- Dr. Chaan Ng has 1 office location.
Dr. Chaan Ng practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.