A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaan Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ng
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ng Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaan Ng, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Bone Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from University of London, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaan Soong Ng BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chaan S. Ng practice?
- Dr. Chaan Ng has 1 office location.
Dr. Chaan Ng practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.