A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Achenbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Achenbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Achenbach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Achenbach graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Achenbach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Achenbach MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chad Achenbach practice?
- Dr. Chad Achenbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Achenbach practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.