Dr. Chad Afman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 18th, 2016
AMAZING!!!!
Honestly Fantastic!! Dr. Afman, Sandy, and the rest of the team are amazing, caring, & genuine. Its hard as a parent to trust anyone with your little one, however, Dr. Afman and his staff are top notch!! Great at getting you in for emergency appointments. Moving around with the military, you never know what you are going to get for doctors, we struck gold here!! Couldn't be happier. They made my little one (and me, a very nervous mommy) feel safe and unafraid going into the procedure. Thank you Dr. Afman, Sandy, and the rest of the staff and surgical staff!! Your hard work and dedication to you patients is very much appreciated.

May 13th, 2014
Will never attend this doctor again. Had a visit several months ago that i waited 40 minutes after my scheduled time to get into. When we were finally seen and i told him i wanted my sons ear wax build up cleaned from his tube he told me it was "unnecessary" eventhough i knew my son was experiencing hearing loss due to the build up. I demanded it be removed or id seek a second opinion. The Dr very reluctantly obliged all while repeating how it wasn't necessary until he was cleaning the ear and the tube came out with the wax. He very quickly dismissed himself after that having clearly been proven wrong about "necessity." after tube replacement 3 months ago i was scheduled a follow up that same day which was to occur last week. After sitting in the waiting room for over a half hour after our appointment time we were finally called to the office. We sat there for another 10-15 minutes before leaving and choosing not to return. This was at the lake Michigan drive location and after speaking with the office manager this is an "on going" issue. Which in my own experience has been going on for over 4 months. Completely unacceptable. Especially for a young child who is apprehensive and has sensory issues. Please research your options before choosing this doctor or plan on spending hours in a waiting room.