A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Amosson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Amosson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Amosson, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Amosson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Amosson has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amosson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chad M. Amosson practice?
Dr. Chad Amosson practices Radiation Oncology near Roanoke, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Plano, TX.
See Roanoke Oncologists.