A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Amosson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Amosson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amosson
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amosson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Amosson, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Amosson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Amosson has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Martin Amosson MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chad M. Amosson practice?
- Dr. Chad Amosson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chad Amosson practices Radiation Oncology near Roanoke, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Plano, TX.
See Roanoke Radiologists.