A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Baasen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Baasen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baasen graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Baasen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Michael Baasen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad M. Baasen practice?
- Dr. Chad Baasen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chad Baasen practices Emergency Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Pendleton, CA and Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Emergency Physicians.