Dr. Chad Blunt MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Oak Harbor, OH

April 29th, 2013
Best Dr. I have ever had!
I truly thin Dr. Blunt is one of the most caring Dr. i have ever been too . I will never go to another Dr. .I am one of his first Patience . He went above and beyond helping take care of my late wife when she got cancer. Even though she went to a cancer Dr. he was always free to answer questions and to help her and me out when ever we needed him. Even after she went to a specialist for all her treatments he kept up with everything she was having done to her. When she passed I went and saw him and you could not ask for a more caring Dr. .

January 7th, 2012
A-ONE Doc
I believe Dr. Blunt cares about each Patient. He's been right on the mark with diagnosis for myself,and I feel he will take necessary actions to find it.I have all convidence in him!

February 18th, 2011
great!!
dr. blunt is definitely really caring, and spends more time with me in the room than any other doctor or even specialist has. when you're in the room you feel like you are the only patient there at the time, you don't feel rushed so he can move on or anything like that (like you so often do at the dr's). he has referred me or my daughter to all the right (and great) specialists as needed, and has his plate full enough with just the two of us. i am thankful that i have such a caring doctor who really spends the time with me and makes me feel like a unique patient, even if i am one of tens he may see that day. two thumbs up!!!

March 6th, 2010
There needs to be more doctors like Dr. Blunt! He is in it for the right reasons and he will do what it takes to make sure his patients get what they need and deserve. He takes the time to truly listen and evaluate the situation at hand and I am so glad that I can call him my doctor. HE IS THE BEST!