A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Boomershine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Boomershine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Boomershine, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Boomershine graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Boomershine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Stephen Boomershine MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Chad S. Boomershine practice?
- Dr. Chad Boomershine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chad Boomershine practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, TN.
See Franklin Internists and Franklin Rheumatologists.