Internists, Rheumatologist

330 Mallory Station Rd
Ste E15
Franklin, TN 37067
615-790-9401
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  It's obvious he's good at what he does.  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

I recently had my first appointment with Dr. Boomershine. It was very apparent he knows what he's doing, and that he believes his Fibromyalgia patients. He didn't make me feel stupid for feeling the pain and other symptoms, and spent 30 minutes getting to know my symptoms and coming up with a plan of treatment. He believes all the symptoms exist, and is willing to work at fixing all of them until we find a treatment plan that works for me. He even called himself to give me 3 names his pharmaceutical reps recommended for a GP in my area. I've never had a doctor do that. I've also never had a doctor come into the room within about 5 min of his nurse leaving the room (after only spending about 5 min in the waiting room) and then spend so long talking to me. Highly recommend for Fibromyalgia patients.

|  show details
Oct 13th, 2010

Dr. Boomershine is the best doctor for fibromyalgia that I have met and I have seen several. He is so nice and considerate. He does not think it is in your head. He wants to help you and not just dope you up like some other doctors. I am very impressed with him. I wish there was more people like him. He believes in Fibromyalgia and wants to help get you relief.

|  Beware of this physician and his office staff  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2010

After much searching for a physician I thoughtcould help my fibromyalgia I was excited to find Dr. Boomershine. My primary care physician called to get me an appointment and was sent paper work to fill out and send to them. After they returned the form we started the waiting game for an appointment. After 12 days of not hearing from them I contacted his office and was transferred to the new patient scheduling dept. I was greeted by an answering machine. This happened at least four days in a roll.On the 5th time I was told they would review my papers and call me back. They did 2 days later. Oh joy, I was finally going to get an appointment to see the physicians. I had know idea it would be easier to see the US President, when I was called today 7/28/2011 the first appointment he had available was MARCH 2011. Get "Real" this man is not God.Think long and hard before you decide to see Dr. Boomershine, you could die if you had a serious illnes before you even received a call for an appointment, NO doctor is so good you should wait 8 months for an appointment. I'm not sure since I have not talked to this man face to face, but I have received and email from the Dr.himself, he must really think is something special. I must say I have had surgery at Vanderbilt and have seen many other physicians there, I was very, very disappointed to find they have a physician and staff in the medical group who treated potetial patients like these.