Dr. Chad Brecher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chad Brecher?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Chad Brecher?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

October 30th, 2013

Professional, knowledgeable, skilled and caring

I am very pleased to comment on my experience at the Vein Center at Brinton Lake. At first I was a little hesitant but after my initial consultation I knew the Southeast physciains were a premier group. The doctors were professional, knowledgeable, skilled and caring. The nurse and the technician excelled in patient care. They made sure I was comfortable both during and after the procedure. This procedure improves your health and your appearance, I am so happy I had it done!

Metastatic Melanoma