3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Jan 13th, 2015

Awful, rude office staff. Have never been treated with such disrespect in my life. Arrogant doctor with little time for questions. Run of the mill dr-would not recommend!

Very Pleased show details Very Pleased
by "Peter" on Dec 24th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Brekelbaum by a friend who is a nurse who has worked with Dr. Brekelbaum in surgery. My nurse friend said of all the doctors he has assisted in surgery, Dr. B was always the most prepared and most serious. He said there were other urologists who he worked with who would just show up to surgery not even knowing what the procedure was going to be. Anyway, I saw Dr. B for an issue I was having and was very pleased. He was serious, spent a good amount of time with me, and made the discussion very comfortable. He had very good follow-up as well. His nurse Brooke is also very good. I would recommend them both to other patients. He is young, but knowledgeable and sincere.

by Clayton on Oct 25th, 2013

Great doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. Friendly and very confident.

Excellent care show details Excellent care
Aug 7th, 2012

Very professional and knowledge. Kind and caring. Excellent bedsde manner.

Jun 16th, 2010

Poor bedside manner. Did not follow through with what he said would happen at hospital or in clinic. Was very cold and uncaring in his office. Will never go back!

by A regular patient of Northwest Urology, since 2003. on Aug 26th, 2009

Caring, kind, highly intelligent, very professional and easy to communicate with. I now understand why renowned and long practicing, Dr. Shaddox selected this fine man as his replacement.

by Jake on Apr 19th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr Chad Brekelbaum looks like a twelve year old, but has many years experience in his field. A very caring & patient orientated doctor who is friendly & he keeps you well informed of your condition.

by horsegal on Jan 6th, 2009 on yahoo.com

My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Brekelbaum. We have found him to be professional and compassionate. We are very pleased with his level of care and service.

Sep 4th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr Chad Brekelbaum looks like a twelve year old, but has many years experience in his field. A very caring & patient orientated doctor who is friendly & he keeps you well informed or your condition.