A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Brummett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Brummett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Brummett, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Brummett graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Brummett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Michael Brummett MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad M. Brummett practice?
- Dr. Chad Brummett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chad Brummett practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists and Ann Arbor Pain Management Doctors.