Dr. Chad Brummett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 13th, 2013
CRPS
I found Dr. Brummett 3 years ago....he has given me hope, and made me realize that I still had a life to live. He is caring and sympathetic yet doesn't jump around the subject....he will tell you how it is, which is what we all need. This disease is such a mystery and so complex yet he has the knowledge that is needed. He is a blessing in my life.

June 30th, 2012
Dealing with CRPS is difficult enough no matter which end of the spectrum you are at. I have been a patient of Dr. Brummett only a few months. I noticed that, as a patient, if I take an active part in my own care and fight the good fight, Dr. Brummett and his team will give me no less of an effort.I thank him for that. Matter of fact, when I have needed Dr. Brummett and his team the most, his team has worked the hardest for me. I want Thank them for this. Thank you!! Dr. Brummett welcomes new ideas. It is hard to get an appointment with Dr Brummett with his busy schedule. Dont walk away if you get upset.Dr. Brummett will not give up on you if you do not give up on yourself!!Dont know about the rest of you.This is EXACTLY WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED FOR ME!

February 4th, 2011
Astute & Supportive
If you are in severe pain and need someone to manage it as seriously as you do, Dr. Brummett is an excellent doctor.

March 20th, 2009
I flew in from Utah to see him!
The medical care I was receiving in Utah for an injury I sustained was inadequate, and my parents in Michigan recommended Dr. Brummett to me. My visit to his office was well worth the trip! He is one of the most knowledgeable and patient-oriented doctors I know. He gave me treatment options I had not even heard of, and I have since made great leaps in my recovery.