A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Carlton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Carlton, Surgeon - Minimally Invasive and Bariatrics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlton
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Metabolic Disorders
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carlton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Joseph Carlton MD is a male Bariatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad J. Carlton practice?
- Dr. Chad Carlton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chad Carlton practices Bariatric Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Plano Bariatric Specialists.