A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Carlton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Carlton, Surgeon - Minimally Invasive and Bariatrics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlton
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Carlton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Metabolic Disorders
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carlton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Joseph Carlton MD is a male Bariatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad J. Carlton practice?
- Dr. Chad Carlton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chad Carlton practices Bariatric Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.